WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE
(please find proper appointment below):
1) Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
2) Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
3) Do not put on any mascara. We don't want to spend time cleaning it out. We would rather spend time working on perfecting your lashes.
4) Do not curl your lashes. Straight lashes produce a better result.
5) If you wear contacts, remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment. Or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive to your appointment.
6) Plan to set aside 2 hours for your appointment. Bring your own IPOD or favourite music if you like. This is a relaxing beauty treatment. A lot of our clients fall assleep during the procedure. They are always amazed when they wake up with new, gorgeous looking lashes!
7) For the full set appointment we expect you do not have any fake extensions left from previous set ( if it is not done by us). We have only 2h for full set , we have no extra time for removal. If you need the previous set removed then this will require a seperate removal appointment.
8) We recommend that all our new clients come in for a patch test at least 24 hours before their appointment. This is free of charge. If you have sensitive eyes we highly recommend to do it.
9) Before or during the treatment beautician has rights to refuse finishing the treatment :
1.Make sure you had your last lash appointment not more than 28days. Perfect timing is having lashes done up to 21days.
2. We hope you had cleaned your lashes at the daily base using oil free eye make up remover.
3. Make sure at the day of appointment lashes are spotless as it will help the glue get proper bond with natural lash. Any old make up bits and natural oil will not let the glue set properly and refill will not last.
4. Remember that from time to time you will loose more lashes than usual due to shedding cyrcle and the fact the glue gets oild and weak too. We recommend to have your refill done sooner or wait and get full set again. Remember that glue is affected daily by face products used daily , natural oil produced by glances, foundation, make up etc..... so the bond of the glue is getting weaker .
5. If you are new customer and full set was done by some other salon please contact us immediately to schedul consultation appointment first.
6. Make sure you don't have freshly semi-permanent make up done on your brows or eyelids.
1. Make sure you had your patch test done with us. You might have the treatment done many times in other salons but they can use different products. Please plan patch test effectively and in the case of sign of allergy you will not loose your deposit and you will able to give us 48h cancellation notice. If patch test is done last minute you must be aware that we will not be able to allocate your space and deposit will be not refunded.
Please note if you ignore patch test we will refuse to do the treatment and deposit will not be refunded or late cancellation fee will be charged. Thank you.
This applies to the NEW customers who have never had eyebrows done in our salon. You can pop in any time from 10 to 6 Monday to Saturday (we take 1h break at 2:00p.m.)
2. If you are pregnant, or breastfeeding let us know as the perm might not come up at the way we want due the hormonal changes. Lashes might not get curled at all.
3. Please arrive with clean eyes and lashes, free from any eyeshadow, eyliner and mascara. Use oil free eye make up remover.
1. Make sure you had your patch test done with us, you can have had treatment done many times in other salon but they can use different products so it is necessary to have it done. Please plan you patch test effectively and in the case of sign of allergy you will not loose your deposit and you will able to give us 48h cancellation notice. If patch test is done last minute you must be aware that we will not be able to allocate your space and deposit will be not refunded. Please note if you ignore patch test we will refuse to do the treatment and deposit will not be refunded or late cancellation fee will be charged. Thank you.
This applies to the NEW customers who have never had eyebrows done in our salon. You can pop in any time from 10 to 6 Monday to Saturday (we take 1h break at 2:00p.m.).
2. If you are pregnant, or breastfeeding let us know as the tint might not come up at the way we want due the hormonal changes (colour can be different from expected).
3. If you have extremely oily skin then the results might not be long lasted, especially tint on the skin.
Bookin FEE: it is a payment done by customer to secure the booking. It is NON refundable BUT if strictly 48h or more notice is given for rescheduling of the appointment then is tranferable. If technician refuse to do the treatment because of safety of the customer (contraindications which are not technicians fault and appear from customer's side like sensitivity of the eyes) deposit is also kept by the salon to cover the overheads.
Please read before you book an appointment!
Cancellation by LashLuv:
LashLuv reserves the right to modify or cancel any session if unforeseen circumstances arise. If we cancel we shall inform you as soon as possible.
Cancellation by you:
If you wish to cancel or reschedule a booking please note the following cancellation conditions:
How to Cancel your Appointment:
Cancellations can be made by texting the salon on 085 248 7390 - make sure you get a confirmation text that says we received your cancellation.
Please do it over the phone, not in our online booking system, so that we can make all the necessary changes (refund booking fee if applies).
RESCHEDULING THE APPOINTMENT:
By booking the appointment you give LashLuv team permissions to sent you reminders, confirmations and promotion offers by Text and email you provided.
Your date will be used only by our company and they will be stored carefully.
lash studio, lashes , Galway, lashes galway, extensions Galway, lash bar galway, lash training galway, lash training ireland, lash stylist galway, lash extensions galway, lashes ireland, lash training ireland, mink lashes, lash course ireland, lash course galway, lash training, lash trainer, mink lashes galway, bbglow, bbglow ireland, bbglow galway, semipermanent foundation galway, henna brow, henna brow galway, henna brow ireland, brow galway, tint galway, browbar galway,bbglow ireland, bbglow, bbglow galway, spray tan galway, tanning studio galway, tan galway, bellamianta galway,