|Ilość||Nazwa||Cena||Ilość * Cena|
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE
find proper appointment
1) Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
2) Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
3) Do not put on any mascara. We don't want to spend time cleaning it out. We would rather spend time working on perfecting your lashes.
4) Do not curl your lashes. Straight lashes produce a better result.
5) If you wear contacts, remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment. Or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive to your appointment.
6) Plan to set aside 2 hours for your appointment. Bring your own IPOD or favourite music if you like. This is a relaxing beauty treatment. A lot of our clients fall assleep during the procedure. They are always amazed when they wake up with new, gorgeous looking lashes!
7) For the full set appointment we expect you do not have any fake extensions left from previous set ( if it is not done by us). We have only 2h for full set , we have no extra time for removal. If you need the previous set removed then this will require a seperate removal appointment.
8) We recommend that all our new clients come in for a patch test at least 24 hours before their appointment. This is free of charge. If you have sensitive eyes we highly recommend to do it.
9) Before or during the treatment beautician has rights to refuse finishing the treatment :
if customer can not stay stable and moves all the time on the bed and technician is not able to do her job properly
or customer is complaining about discomfort and eyes are tearing and stinging. In that case deposit is kept by the salon becasue alocation of the new customer is impossible.
1.Make sure you had your last lash appointment not more than 28days. Perfect timing is having lashes done up to 21days.
2. We hope you had cleaned your lashes at the daily base using oil free eye make up remover.
3. Make sure at the day of appointment lashes are spotless as it will help the glue get proper bond with natural lash. Any old make up bits and natural oil will not let the glue set properly and refill will not last.
4. Remember that from time to time you will loose more lashes than usual due to shedding cyrcle and the fact the glue gets oild and weak too. We recommend to have your refill done sooner or wait and get full set again. Remember that glue is affected daily by face products used daily , natural oil produced by glances, foundation, make up etc..... so the bond of the glue is getting weaker .
5. If you are new customer and full set was done by some other salon please contact us immediately to schedul consultation appointment first.
6. Make sure you don't have freshly semi-permanent make up done on your brows or eyelids.
1. Make sure you had your patch test done with us. You might have the treatment done many times in other salons but they can use different products. Please plan patch test effectively and in the case of sign of allergy you will not loose your deposit and you will able to give us 48h cancellation notice. If patch test is done last minute you must be aware that we will not be able to allocate your space and deposit will be not refunded.
Please note if you ignore patch test we will refuse to do the treatment and deposit will not be refunded or late cancellation fee will be charged. Thank you.
This applies to the NEW customers who have never had eyebrows done in our salon. You can pop in any time from 10 to 6 Monday to Saturday (we take 1h break at 2:00p.m.)
2. If you are pregnant, or breastfeeding let us know as the perm might not come up at the way we want due the hormonal changes. Lashes might not get curled at all.
3. Please arrive with clean eyes and lashes, free from any eyeshadow, eyliner and mascara. Use oil free eye make up remover.
1. Make sure you had your patch test done with us, you can have had treatment done many times in other salon but they can use different products so it is necessary to have it done. Please plan you patch test effectively and in the case of sign of allergy you will not loose your deposit and you will able to give us 48h cancellation notice. If patch test is done last minute you must be aware that we will not be able to allocate your space and deposit will be not refunded. Please note if you ignore patch test we will refuse to do the treatment and deposit will not be refunded or late cancellation fee will be charged. Thank you.
This applies to the NEW customers who have never had eyebrows done in our salon. You can pop in any time from 10 to 6 Monday to Saturday (we take 1h break at 2:00p.m.).
2. If you are pregnant, or breastfeeding let us know as the tint might not come up at the way we want due the hormonal changes (colour can be different from expected).
3. If you have extremely oily skin then the results might not be long lasted, especially tint on the skin.
Pre-Spray Tan Advice
1.Exfoliate from head to toe, preferably the day before
2.Moisturise the day before treatment. D
3.Do not moisturise on the day of your spray tan, as this can cause a barrier
4.Shave/wax at least 24 hours before treatment
5.Remove all product i.e. deodorants/perfumes/make-up before treatment as these can affect result
6.Remove any jewellery and leave off until you shower off your spray tan
7.Wear old, loose, dark clothing
8.Wear or bring thongs for your feet; avoid boots, tights, trainers and socks
9.Tan can sometimes stain underwear- wear old undies, a disposable g-string (provided) or no undies to avoid having a tan line.
10.Eyebrow tinting must be carried out at least 24 hours prior and post to having your spray tan, as it will affect the colour.
After Spray Tan Advice
1.Avoid washing your hands, splashing with water and rain until you shower off your tan
2.Do not spray perfume, deodorant or use any product on your face or body until you shower off your tan
3.Avoid tight clothing until you shower off your tan
4.Try to keep cool to avoid sweating until you shower off your tan
5.Try not to touch any part of your face or body while your tan is developing as you don’t want to end up with tanned palms in the morning
6.When the time comes, shower in warm (not too hot) water, use a tiny amount of gentle body wash and keep the shower time to a minimum. You will notice the bronzer washing off. Do not panic, this is just the bronzer. 7.Shower until the water runs clear, to ensure this bronzer has been removed. You will be left with the tan, which remains. Do not be alarmed when your Rapid tan appears not to have worked; you may shower it off after just one to two hours, but it will continue to develop after showering
8.After showering gently pat your skin dry instead of rubbing
9.Once you have showered off your tan apply moisturiser (not a body oil as this will affect your tan) both morning and night to help prolong your tan. The more you moisturise, the better!
10.Take care when exercising, as heavy sweating may cause the tan to fade unevenly and prematurely
11.Avoid long, hot showers and especially baths as well as visiting swimming pools and Jacuzzis for long periods of time as it will shorten the life of your tan
12.Avoid waxing as this will remove your tan
13.Avoid shaving as this will affect your tan
Things to consider
Remember that your spray tan does not contain any SPF so you still need to apply your SPF daily. Some medications can affect your tan. Antibiotics can stay in your system for up to four weeks (sometimes longer) and alter the PH of your skin which can result in the tan not developing to its full potential or Another thing to take into consideration before having a spray tan is medication. Ideally, you shouldn’t have a spray tan for four weeks after completing a course of topical or oral antibiotics as they can stay in your system for quite a while. Certain antibiotics can alter the skin’s PH thus creating orange effects or not allowing the tan to develop as it would normally. I strongly advise against spray tan while pregnant. If breastfeeding, please inform your therapist, so she can avoid the breast and nipple area. It is also a good idea to wear a bikini top to ensure baby’s safety.
1.If you have any contraindications please let us know and we will cancel your appointment.
2.Individual intolerance to the ingredients please text us what kind of allergy you have.
3.For the appointment please come 5 min earlier to fill consultation form.
4.Please do not wear any make up!
Deposit: it is a payment done by customer to secure the booking. It is NON refundable BUT if strictly 48h or more notice is given for rescheduling of the appointment then is tranferable. If technician refuse to do the treatment because of safety of the customer (contraindications which are not technicians fault and appear from customer's side like sensitivity of the eyes) deposit is also kept by the salon to cover the overheads.
Please read before you book an appointment!
Cancellation by LashLuv:
Monika reserves the right to modify or cancel any session if unforeseen circumstances arise. If we cancel we shall inform you as soon as possible.
Cancellation by you:
If you wish to cancel or reschedule a booking please note the following cancellation conditions:
How to Cancel your Appointment:
Cancellations can be made by calling or texting the salon on 085 248 7390 - make sure you get a confirmation text that says we received your cancellation.
Please over the phone, not our online booking system, so that we can make all the necessary changes.
RESCHEDULING THE APPOINTMENT:
By booking the appointment you give LashLuv team permissions to sent you reminders, confirmations and promotion offers by Text and email you provided.
Your date will be used only by our company and they will be stored carefully.
lash studio, lashes , Galway, lashes galway, extensions Galway, lash bar galway, lash training galway, lash training ireland, lash stylist galway, lash extensions galway, lashes ireland, lash training ireland, mink lashes, lash course ireland, lash course galway, lash training, lash trainer, mink lashes galway, bbglow, bbglow ireland, bbglow galway, semipermanent foundation galway, henna brow, henna brow galway, henna brow ireland, brow galway, tint galway, browbar galway,bbglow ireland, bbglow, bbglow galway, spray tan galway, tanning studio galway, tan galway, bellamianta galway,